Linux on Advent laptops
Matthew Smith
2012-05-04 13:49:48 UTC
Hi everyone,

Has anyone tried running Linux on recent Advent laptops, specifically the Monza series? I'm particularly concerned about whether the wi-fi will work (it's no use to me if not). PC World have them on clearance and my old Dell is kaput. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Matt Smith

http://www.blogistan.co.uk/blog/
John Hearns